What are you going to do
Start your career as a Technical Support Analyst!
Combine your valuable language skills and your knowledge of the market.
Build transferable skills in both customer service and IT.
Add value to your resume with an experience abroad: work in Europe's Silicon Valley, with amazing scenery and a lively culture (pubs, shopping and attractions)
What is the job about?
- Troubleshooting business clients by telephone, call handling systems, email, web chat and SST (self-service tickets) about IT related problems using both Dutch and English.
- Documenting information in the ticketing systems and providing the customer with information and updates
- Following quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of the Company brand
- Exploring new and creative solutions for IT problems
- Undertaking onsite training and development classes to feed your ambition in IT
What we offer
- Contract: Permanent Full-time with CPL Integrated Services
- Salary: Competitive
- Bonus: Performance Bonus (terms and conditions apply)
- Start-up Package: *€2,000 inclusive of flights and initial temporary accommodation (up to 2weeks) can be organized by our team
- Benefits: Free onsite gym, Team Fun Budget, Full Induction and Training Programme, Sports & Social Club Membership, Free shuttle bus, Free onsite parking, Bike to Work Scheme, Employee Reward and Recognition Programmes, etc…
What we ask:
- Minimum high school level or equivalent ability
- Fluent in Dutch and English languages (Oral and Written)
- Eligibility to work in Ireland (EU passport or Irish Stamp 4 visa)
- Recent work experience and professional understanding of customer service
- Passion for IT
- Ability to work well in a team and to multi-task in a busy environment
- Driven professional with a friendly approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Possibility for rapid career progression within the team and the company.
- Multinational environment dealing with global customers - Build your CV strength.
- Build valuable transferable skills in Customer Service, IT Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Team Work and Quality Control, Coaching, Mentoring.
For Applications to be processed Resumes will have to be attached for our consideration.
Candidate must be over 18 years old and eligible to work in Ireland
- Education Level
- Middelbare school
- Buitenland: Europa, Buitenland
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
Tussen €26.500 en €26.501 Per jaar
- Responsible for
- Customer support
- Published at