What are you going to do:
What are you going to do:
We are Gorillas and we are on a mission to redefine convenience retail. With our ten-minute grocery deliveries, we are disrupting the supermarket space, one of the biggest markets still in the hands of traditional players. We are a rapidly growing start-up and are currently building an outstanding team with skilled and experienced members across all domains and backgrounds. We focus on building a diverse and inclusive company culture and aim to become a global leader in on-demand retail. We are now looking to grow our team in Arnhem!
Speaking Dutch is not a requirement to work at Gorillas we welcome everyone and anyone!
Come and be a part of our Journey!
- You will deliver groceries by bicycle from our warehouse to the customer.
- Gorillas aim to deliver within 15minutes of ordering, so you will bike within a very small radius
- You become the main point of contact with the customer
- You will represent Gorillas on the street
What we offer:
- A fixed 7 month contract (0, 16 or 20 weekly working hour contracts)
- Types of Contract: Daytime, Evening Work, Weekend Work, Holiday Work
- A salary of €13.30-€21.50 (This includes 8% holiday wage) per hour depending on performance + Tips; overtime paid out
- Referral bonus: (minimum of) 200€ paid out with the following salary after the rider you referred has completed 3 months of employment
- Retention bonus: 200€ paid out with the following salary after 3 months of employment
- 200% pay on select public holidays
- E-Bikes and Cargo bikes during your deliveries
- 25 vacation days per year! (Based on a 40h contract, if you work less than this, the holiday leave will be adjusted accordingly)
- Phone allowance (€15 for full-time riders/ €7.50 part-time riders)
- 25% discount on your own Gorillas groceries!
- Pension contribution
- A great opportunity to build something you're proud of: we're growing fast, meaning your opportunities in Gorillas are limitless
- A great international team of enthusiastic and motivated individuals
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- You are friendly, open-minded, enjoy talking to people and you have a positive can-do attitude
- You love riding your bike;
- You know your way around Arnhem;
- Good communication skills;
- Good leadership skills;
- You are a teamplayer;
- You have good problem-solving skills;
- Work part-time or full-time;
- You are 16+
- Eligible to work within the Netherlands
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Disclaimer: Gorillas is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At this current time Gorillas cannot sponsor working visas and Health Insurance.
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk, Vakantiewerk, Tijdelijke fulltime baan, Thuiswerk
- Salary indication
€13,30 per uur
- Responsible for
- Various daily tasks
- Published at