What are you going to do:
What does the work involve?
In this job you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and
- You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
- Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
- Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in The Netherlands.
Who is suitable for this work?
- We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily.
- You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
- You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours.
- Hours for this opportunity are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
What we offer:
- You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home.
- Hours are up to 5 hours per week depending on task availability.
- Work your own hours.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as an mbo student
- You must be living in The Netherlands for the last 3 consecutive years.
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in The Netherlands.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense.
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content.
- Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks.
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks.
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
About TELUS International AI
We help companies test and improve machine learning models through our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary AI training platform handles all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products, to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more.
Don't delay! Contact the Sourcing Team!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO
- Landelijk (dus ook bij jou in de buurt)
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Parttime (overdag), Weekendwerk, Thuiswerk
- Salary indication
€14,00 per uur
- Responsible for
- In this role you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality.
- Published at