We are Zapp, a hyper-growth on-demand rapid delivery service bringing 1000s of groceries and essentials from shelves to doorsteps in minutes, 24/7. We are passionate about disrupting the future of global convenience retail and are laser-focused on creating a product that is geared towards delivering a delightful experience to our customers. We launched in London in late 2020 and as we expand globally, we are keen to extend our team and are curious to see what you've got to offer. We believe in looking after our employees and value equality with no difference in treatment or respect between our teams at the Hub, store or rider levels.
We're looking for results oriented Shift Leaders/Supervisors to manage the day to day warehouse operations. Your daily adventures will include sorting customer orders, inventory management, managing scheduling/resource planning and hands-on team management. Ready for a fun and rewarding ride where your career can really take off? - apply now! \
Here's what you'd be doing:
- Effectively manage the stores during shifts including performance management of pickers and riders.
- Own the effective operational and commercial success of the store whilst you are on shift, ensuring customer orders are correctly assembled and keeping to effective KPIs and SLAs such as receiving orders to dispatching riders
- Manage stock - from inbound to cycle counts
- Conduct effective handovers, including end of shift reporting to next shift
- Proactively check staffing levels (up to 72 hours in advance)
- Undertake both General and H&S tasks as per company guidelines
- Supervise, coach, train and motivate store associates
- Report on performance during the shift - including escalation of issues
- Maintain a high-level warehouse environment, ensuring that potential hazards are dealt with safely and efficiently
- Liaise with the Store Manager regularly to maximise performance improvement - with specific actions eg training the team
- Be a guiding example of high performance, professional conduct and the Zapp values (Customer Obsession, Excellence at Everything, Doing The Right Thing & Long Term Thinking)
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience managing teams of over 5 people
- Experience in Food, Retail, Hospitality, Warehouse or similar live operational environments is an advantage but not essential.
- The ability to independently lead shifts and the flexibility to work over a 24/hr shift pattern
- Ability to motivate and enthuse a team - create a fun and positive work environment
- Proven ability to problem-solve and organise including time management, resource planning
- Comfortable using an array of technologies and applications in a business setting
- Speed and the ability to handle growth without sacrificing attention to detail
- Drive and the ability to lead a team to achieve set goals
- Easy to work with, builds relationships with store colleagues and is personally invested in their success
Benefits we'll provide:
- Be part of a hyper-growth startup and get the opportunity to progress in your career at Zapp
- Competitive salary package (Up to €31k)
- We will contribute 3% to your pension
- Benefit from Zapp staff discounts - 25% off your groceries and essentials
- We're committed to sustainability- all our couriers are employees with benefits and we use a fully electric fleet, recyclable paper bags & anti-food waste partnerships to reduce our carbon footprint.
- We offer private health care, paid sick days and maternity/paternity leave pay
- Work in an open, respectful and inclusive work environment
40-hour contracted position (we operate 24/7, across days, nights and some weekends managed on a rotational basis with other shift leaders in the team).
At Zapp we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and brings our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Middelbare school
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Bijbaan zorg | Fulltime (startersfunctie) | Middelbare school