As an App Marketing Specialist, you will optimize the results of our app campaigns and increase the number of users of the Coolblue app.
How do I become a App Marketing Specialist at Coolblue?
As an experienced and analytical App Marketing Specialist, you will make our app campaigns a little better every day. You will optimize existing campaigns and initiate tests on new marketing channels to ultimately increase usage of the Coolblue app. In this role you will work closely with different teams, including sales marketing, marketing technology and the Coolblue app team. Also want to become an App Marketing Specialist at Coolblue? Destiny explains how you do it.
You enjoy doing this
You recognize yourself in the following
- Manage app install campaigns on Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, Instagram, Facebook and other channels to increase app usage and downloads.
- Monitor and analyze app campaign performance and share findings with your team and stakeholders.
- Devise, design, evaluate and implement A/B testing to improve the performance of our app campaigns.
- Expand professional knowledge through events, blogs and by networking.
- Working closely with the very best marketing colleagues and other subject-matter experts.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- You have a completed WO Master's degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing.
- You have at least 2 years of experience managing app campaigns.
- You can communicate with your colleagues in English. Dutch is a bonus.
- You have proven success in promoting mobile apps and increasing the number of users.
- You have strong analytical skills and preferably experience using tools such as BigQuery, Looker, Firebase or similar platforms.
- You have an understanding of conversion tracking for app marketing campaigns.
- With more than 30 trainings in our own Study Factory, you will get a little better every day.
- Travel reimbursement and pension plan.
- 25 vacation days. If you promise to come back.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We are always open to that. Whether you work with us for a week, a month or a year.
- Challenging work to get totally absorbed in, so that you occasionally forget you're at work.
- A flat, informal organization. So you put on your favo jeans to work and just have a beer with the boss.
- Unprecedentedly good work atmosphere. With colleagues that make you happy, epic parties, pub quizzes and other team activities.
- Discounts on all the stuff we sell.
- Parttime (overdag)
- Gepubliceerd op