What are you going to do
As a bicycle courier you take care of the food customers order. Once you have picked up the meal, you bring it to the customer and deliver it with a smile. It is important that you provide service on a high level.
After 2 months and after 4 months you get a raise in salary. On top of your salary you receive 8% holiday money and 10% holiday days. Besides that you can keep all the tip you get, all by yourself!
- 16 years: €6,20 (after 2 months €6,51 and after 4 months €6,84)
- 17 years: €6,50 (after 2 months €6,83 and after 4 months €7,11)
- 18 years: €7,00 (after 2 months €7,35 and after 4 months €7,72)
- 19 years: €7,50 (after 2 months €7,88 and after 4 months €8,27)
- 20 years: €8,00 (after 2 months €8,40 and after 4 months €8,82)
- 21 years: €8,50 (after 2 months €8,93 and after 4 months €9,37)
- 22+ years: €9,86 (after 2 months €10,00)
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own working schedule;
- A good salary, tips are all yours!
- A brand new E-bike at your disposal;
- A friendly, informal working environment;
- Being part of a young and international team;
- You get to cycle through Amsterdam and get paid for it!
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You are service oriented and deliver meals with a smile;
- You are in the possession of a smartphone with data;
- You are two evenings per week available, one evening during weekdays and one during weekends;
- You like (and are not afraid) to cycle in a busy city!
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 24
- Type of Contract
- Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk
- Responsible for
- As a bicycle courier you take care of the food customers order.
- Published at